The Arrangement of Dissertation Proposal Defense Seminar
For PhD Candidates in Development Studies (2020 Batch)
1.Time and On-line Platform
On-line platform: Zoom linkage:
ID：832 8226 3930
2. Defense Committee
Chair: Prof. Wu Huifang
Professor Liu Jinlong (School of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Renmin University of China)
Associate Prof. Liu Juan
Associate Prof. Qu Jian
Associate Prof. Wang Chunyu
(1) The Chair introduces the defense committee, and announces the start of the defense.
(2) The PhD candidate presents his/her proposal in 15 minutes;
(3) The Defense Committee give comments on each proposal in 15 minutes.
(4) The Defense Committee discuss and make a consensus on assessing each proposal.
(5) The Chair announces the results of the defense on behalf of the Committee.
Unpacking Indigenous Self-Governance amidst FRA: Comparative Insights from Thrissur and Palakkad Districts of the Western Ghats region of Kerala
IRENE DEOGRATIAS RUTATORA
An Institutional Analysis of Accumulation in Agrarian Communities: A Case Study of Contrasting Kinships in Namtumbo District, Tanzania
ANDOCHIUS RWEYEMAMU AUDAX
Analysis of Factors Influencing Adoption and Profitability of Selected Food Storage Technologies in Reduction of Post-Harvest Losses of Beans in Selected Households of Mbulu Dsitrict, Tanzania
Women Migration from Rural to Urban Areas in Sindh:Challenges and their empowerment
Prevalence and Determinants of Food Insecurity in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Province of Pakistan: Evidence from District Bannu & DI Khan
(1) Please make sure you have stable internet connection and electricity for your computer;
(2) Please enter the Zoom 15 minutes ahead so that you could check your device (camera, microphone etc.);
(3) There are three results for your proposal: excellent, pass (with major or minor revisions), and fail.
(4) Please dress formally.